Saturday, September 27, 2008

What a unlucky month !!!

Haiz ... dis month i dunno y ... so much unlucky stuff keep on happen on me ... !!
Today im really really very disappointed .... Finally i noe who betray me !!!
I really don expected tat is U , Tang Wei Jie !!! 2 years of Frenship !!!
Coz of i perly u in class ... ( i just tot it as jokes ) n it dint effect anything in your life !!
What u revenge on me nw .... is totally terrible n horrible !!!
Today i was "targeted" by whole class !!! after the incident settle ....
Eventually i lost 50 over of frens n my reputation is totally negative till the end !!!
Well .... what i lost today .... i don really care abt it d !! As long as i still have my crazy family members n my 2 wives + jasmine (daughter) n Chris ( son in law ) !!
No matter wat happened ... all of them r always stand by me ... support me ... !! thx ya !!!
At dis incident ... who i appreciated alot is my wives Yan Xiu n Mei Xian ... !! They 2 help me out alot ... n never stay away from me ... I luv u 2 so much ..... !!!! hehex ^^
Btw ... is very lucky dint involved u 2 into the incident .... phew !!!
Started from today .... I will become black listed person in da class d .... wel wel well !!! 3 more sems to endure !!! ish ....

No comments: