Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cheer up !!

In da early morning ... when i just woke up i saw mummy sent me a msg but i dint mentioned it ! Thus i immediately reply to her !!
I knew tat mummy got sumthing to tell me ... so i ask her directly wat's going on ?
gosh ... she told me she broke up with Jobin d !! Tat time i was having breakfast with my parents in da pasar ! I saw tat msg i stunned !!
I sure tat mummy r very sad tat time ... unfortunately as a son/fren/secret admire of her i cant company beside her n comfort her ...
By the way im quite happy tat when dis incident happened the 1st person who mummy wanted to told , was me !
Actually as a secret admire i should be happy coz she broke up with him then i ma got chances d lor ? But i never feel any happiness in it ~
I'll never think to get any advantages in dis incident as well ...
I only felt worried all the time i was in College !!
Mummy ... cheer up ya !! no matter how i'll always stand by u !!
When my spring break , then go find u n date with u at KL !! tat time we can play till crazy !! haha

No comments: