Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Freak out ! T_T

Jesus ... pls purify my heart n mind pls !!! oR just let me forget all the passed !! ish ...
Why !!! why !!! why ... !!!!
I still unable to forget abt her ... why my brain will keep on Appeared those scene when both of us together !! Dis really suffered me man ~!!! I try not to think abt me but ... i couldn't control myself !
Dis is the 1st time i kena poison so deep ~ haiz ... not like last time ... can bring it up easily also can drop it down easily !
Joanne !!! why why why why !!!!! why u can caused me till lidat !!!! why u have dis kind of mother n grandma !!! why u don wan to treat me well !!! why u SO listen to your mum !!! why u wat also depends on your mom decision !!! why !!!
Cant u just Make your own decision ? izzit even wanna together with me also need your mom decision ? BULL SHIT !!!!
Ur so cruel to me ... ur devil !! ur demon !! ur monster !! ......................
But y ... im still SO in luv with u ... T_T
Im still gt the feeling of jealousing , missing when thnk of u !! oh..... Lord !!!
Nw ... everything is too late d ... my bestie all even my mom .... also opposed n advised me to stop loving u ... !!
I gonna be cruel to u once .... mayb disappointing u again ... ! I will do all my best to stop love u ... n if i can make in within dis 2 year then sry tat i break the promised again !
My Patiences Over limit !!

No comments: