Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Approached to the ending !

16th September 2008 , 10pm ! Finally ... me n Joanne d have a good final ending ! I dunno wat to say abt it ... hope we're can be fren till ever !
We clarify all the problems within us but still gt sum she havent give me a satisfy answer yet !
Well... since decision had made .... I'll not going to think much abt it again ....
No else im going to blame to ! Actually it was not totally her fault ... mayb tats all our fate ?
I hope she can meet another guy which really can treat her much better than me n can tolerance with her family members .... I failed the mission !!
Anyways , in my mind i still remembered all the sweet memories when together with her !
Although i will have my new life soon .... it will never delete from my memory !
God bless ....


============ End =============

No comments: