Sunday, September 7, 2008

Shopping ~

OMG .... dis whole set cost me RM 805 !!!! gosh .... bankrap d .... GOD ah ... pls contribute sum money for me d ...... hahaha
coz of my bro dinner ... i spend over 1k +++ ~ lalalalal

dunno to claim with who nw ~_~ !!


Which 1 look nicer ler ??
haha actually i both also wan to buy ler .... summore gt another 1 keh ... but tak take tat picture ....
dis 2 i like it so much !! SUB SUB SUB !!! RM 129 each ler ....
hehe ^^ waiting ah guan lend me the member card then gt 20% off d !!
hurray !!! spend over 1k +++ for my bro wedding dinner !!!
really money gone ppl happy XD


Summore to day buat new spec d ..... ~_~ cost me Rm 479 !! spent over 1 hour to choose tat stupid spec .... all so expensive mia .... !!! the cheapest is da 1 i bought ..!!! =.= all more than 500 600 700 +++ alamak !!!! no money d lar ... diuness !!!

nvm ... next week go QBM straight buy both of it d ..... =P

==========The End==========

No comments: