Thursday, September 11, 2008

F**k IT !!

well ... today i finished my final exam of accounting 1 n MPW !!! Im so happy tat my mpw definately will pass n accounting just abit tak puas hati coz last question cant balance it T_T !!! Anyways .... i finally can release abit from da freaking stresses !! kakakak
Tmr still have to do assignment 2 of Health n safety gosh !!!! @@ so sick of assignment nw !!! after finish it all of my group members have to finish our MPW assignment ... due date 15th of sept !! omg omg omg !!! SO RUSH MAN !! time really not enough to use ....

Why my father so cheeseparing ? Petrol finish liao ask him to give me money refill also pretend dunno ? wat kind of father izzit ? God damn it .... WHen i refilled my bro new car u used it all !!! nw i wan u to refill your own car u pretend dunno ? cibai lar !!

Im so happy when heard of my bro coming back to penang .... but dis time ... im very very TL + HURT + Disappointed !!!!
My bro if he use a proper way ask me izzit i drive new car to anywhere nw ... then i will still accepted !! Unfortunately ... he dint !! He straight used very tak siok n abit of anger way to ask me " You nw drive the new car go any where ah ???? " n his eye stared ON Me very fearly !!
If u really sked i spoil your new car or scrash it pls bring it back to KUANTAN .... don put it at Kuantan !!! IF u do wat u had promised me b4 ... buy a myvy for me ... then i wont use ALL OF yours cars !!!! since so PRECIOUS TO U ALL !! use father car ... he complain dis complain tat ... use your new car ... scold me again !!! wtf u all wan !!!!!Last time even 2nd BRO also lidat ... only 3rd bro wont treat me in da way ... although he have only 1 car ,toyota wish !!!!

Bro u really hurt me alot ... when i typing dis blog .... my tears rolling inside my eyes !!!! ur the most respectful person in my life ... but wat u did today ..... im SO SO SO hurt ..... !!!

I will nt Rely on u started from nw .... if possible i will only go out n work to earn own money to pay for my course fees ... !! UR NO LONGER my respectful bro which very caring me ... sayang me .... n pamper me !! ( tears dropped out )

No comments: