Sunday, October 12, 2008

Special Dedicate for Alicia ...

^^ Alicia ^^
I really have a very great time with u ...
A lot of feelings tat i never had b4 ... but nw i d get it
from you !!! lolz ......
** wat i mean the feelings u noe i noe lar XD
U gave me a very very sweet n memorable day ....
Tat nite i was so hard in sleep if im not really so tired ....
hehex ^^
At the moment when u wan to get off from the car ...
n get into your house
im so tak berat hati .... lolz
But i noe we still gt chances to meet again geh ...
Blekz .....
*Singing*
~I don't wanna close my eyes~
~I don't wanna fall asleep~
~'Cause I'd miss you, baby~
~And I don't wanna miss a thing~
~'Cause even when I dream of you~
~The sweetest dream would never do~
~I'd still miss you, baby~
~And I don't wanna miss a thing~*singing*
Miss
You nitez
Midnight diamonds stud my heaven
Southward burning like the jewels that are your face
And the warm winds that embrace me
Just as surely kissed your face
Yet these miss you nights they're the longest

(Lay down) Lay down all thoughts of your surrender
It's only me who's killing time
(Lay down) Lay down all dreams and feelings once remembered
It's just the same this miss you game

Haha... mummy ... c me so good ler xD sing song for u to listen !! ^^
booooooooooooooooooooo =P

This the blog i special dedicated for u ya mummy .... ^^
~Luv u.......~


No comments: