Monday, October 20, 2008

Memorable Time for me ever ^^

Today is a day tat i will never ever forget ....
Finally, YX accepted me jor !!!! Yipppieeeeeeee ^^

The story should begin to say from our lunch today ...
After our finance class ... I drove the car to the hostel n picked up
My Dear YX n Chris ....
We never plan where to have our lunch n outside was Heavy Rain ...
So i made up my mind n decided to go QBM have our
lunch at Jobin (Japanese Restaurant) ...

Hehex.... once we finished our meals i straight asked my
daughters Jasmine n MS
" Do u 2 wan YX to be both of your mummy ? "
"YES" they answered
But YX just smiling without give any answer ^^

After that we left the restaurant ... n 3 of the girls went to toilet
at the meanwhile , Jasmine gave me a hint that to get
a bouquet of flower n Confess with YX ...

Thus, Me n Chris walked to down stair my fren shop
n simply choose 1 bouquet of flower (rushing) ...
This bouquet of flower cost me RM Xx.Xx ^^ Guess by yourself the price =P
When the flowered is prepared so Chris called Jasmine n to noe where
their location ~_~ like spy huh ? haha
Obviously she is .... =P

Muahaha they are inside the S-Vogue tried out the cloths ...
when i approached the shop YX was inside the
Fitting room ... so they all faster Push me get into
the shop n stand out side of the fitting room wif holding the flower ...
* Preparing to give her the flower n confess to her *
When she opened the door, i immediately gave her the flower
n confess to her ...
" Yan Xiu Would u be my gf ? "
Hehex... she received my flower n when i hold her hand ...
she also hold me tight ....
From dis i d noe her answer xD....
Mean YES =P
Hurray man ....... FINALLLLY !!!
FINALLLLLY !!!!!
SHE ACCEPTED ME !!! muahahahaha

Luv u my dear .... YX ... !!
I'll hold u tight n never let u go ... ^^
Muacccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzssssssssssssssssssssss !!!




No comments: