Friday, October 17, 2008

^(@@)^

Hehex ... today early morning kena whack up by
mom jor .. ~_~ asked me to fetch her
to buy "kuih-muih" at the market...
after woke up n looked at the clock ... OMG
its only 830 !! i dunno whether YX my dear can awake
or not ler .... ^^
Thus, after i woke up i immediately sms for my dear yx d ..
c whether she dah wake up or not ....
after i siap clean up everything i only received her msg tat
she just woke up =p ...
Its a very happy morning that i can having breakfast together
with my dear ... SoOooooooo sweet soOooooo Happy !!
lolz...
In da Afternoon after having lunch together with
Jasmine,Chris n obviously Never omitted de ... my dear YX ~~
I straight drove my car n fetch My daughter n son in law
to Jetty Butterworth d ... haha ^^
When reached the bus terminal which beside the jetty ...
then i straight Kick them out of the car n faster drive the car
away so i can dating with my dear d ... lolz !! haha just jk ya ... =P
After dropped them off ... i slowly driving the car n went toward SP highway ...
Omg ... the weather was so bad n so DARK man ...
luckily it is not Thunder Storm Rain ... if not i really have to DRIVE as
slow as turtle d xD .... 20km/h ? booooooo
Well ... all the way along to SP ... i was non stop observing my dear ...
lolz ... my heart dunno felt sweet or wan to laugh ...
when looking at YX she acting those funny n cute acts ... haha^^
Hope u don mind i say tat ya dear ... muackszzzz
We're searching for a shop where can let us
sit down n "pak tor" ... n sure ... a toilet pls !!
tak boleh tahan D !! dah nak Keluar man !! my urine !! lolz
At the end we finally decided to go Old Town which Opposite the
Village Mall ...
( I was 1st time went to there it seem very high class mia tempat ler ... )
Haiz... after finished out TEA n i dropped yx at City Square
n i have to say g.bye to her d ... 2-3days tak dapat meet her ler...
will so miss her 1 =( ....
Well ... after tat i drove back to penang again T_T
P/S : Today i will not mention any unpleasant incident .
Only wan to have sweet memory with my dear YX ....

You're my forever Love , YX !! mUackszzzzz

No comments: