Thursday, October 16, 2008

Haiz ... Innocent mia me !!

As usual ... today went to the coll attend stupid MPW
Class again ... bore n shit !!
Totally out of the concentration !!
Coz Keep on thinking of YX answer n her respond !!
Btw ... im so SICK nw ... ish ... keep on sneezing in da class ~
keep making Wan Tan in da class !! boooooo
After the mpw class finished n the acc lecturer was came into
the LT d ... suddenly she announced
"the 11 persons who r not competent in their final test pls be
prepared
n have to redo it nw "
shocked man !!! i was so SKED i kena again =.= but luckily ...
IM out of da LIST !! Hurray !!!
Back to home ... my mom told me tat my bro was called her just now
then suddenly she asked me ...
" U bumped your bro myvy very seriously ? your bro was
so irriatated abt it "
WTF oh ... tat day i dah showed him where i Scratched the car
n he was just nth lidat .... then until today
baru boom me ?
N oh ya ... i just SCRATCHED IT BUT NOT BUMP IT !!
IF is kena BUMP 1 ... OH sorry MAN it's NON OF MY BUSINESS !!
ISH .... ARGH !!!! mY GOOD MOOD totally get spoILED !!
Lucky gt YX sayang XD hehex my mood only
get recovered =P
Muackzzzzz YX .... Luv u so much !!

@@ when i am down and, oh my soul, so weary @@
@@ when troubles come and my heart burdened be @@
@@ then, i am still and wait here in the silence @@
@@ until you come and sit a while with me @@
@@ you raise me up, so i can stand on mountains @@
@@ you raise me up, to walk on stormy seas @@
@@ i am strong, when i am on your shoulders @@



No comments: