Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MTYX's 美食之家

Welcome to MTYX's 美食之家

This is all the Spaghetti Martin n YX cook together de oo....

Full of 爱心 n 感情 。。。

hehex.... 1st let me Introduce all of u my favorite spaghetti

"Chicken Carbonara"


Wanna try some ? Really so delicious de oo....
eventhough it is just a simple 1 ... hehex ^^
Ingredients:
1 can of Prego Carbonara Sauce
Chicken Sausages
Chicken Fillet (chop into slices)
Chicken Ham/ Beef Bacon
Pasta ( up to u )
How to cook :
Up to u lar ... dunno cook don eat XD
or
All throw into the pan n cook xD tats all ... easier for u blek.....

Next....

Is my warmness n delicious breakfast
which prepared by
my darling
YX

Lets proceed to the steps ....
haha !!


Here all of the Ingredients:
Spaghetti
Sausages
Chicken Ham
Maggi Bolognese ( Can purchase from Tesco/Cold storage)
Crab Meat ( yx love to eat so she put it XD)
Chicken meat or watever also can lar up to u ... haha !!
Tomato sauce
Water

How to cook :
Hehex ... call me n ask XD
Remember pay me Rm 1000 can d ...
It is secret recipe oo .... =p
"YX said"

Here we are ....
there is the delicious spaghetti....
hehex^^

No comments: