Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bankrupted day xD

Muahahaha..... today i finally bankrupted jor ...
Lunch me n my darling went to chili makan .... blek....
not so expensive lar ... but dah enough made me por chan ..... lolz

After that we went back to QBM from gurney plaza ....

HOLY SHIT !!!

Its the stupid traffic jam !!!

Normally it only took me 15 minutes to reached there....

but tat time took me 45 minutes....

STUPID Farking jam.....

hehex.... we went to there coz my darling wan to eat dessert ...

CHOCOLATE Steamboat....

So here we are ....

VV



We ate it at Hadgen Daze....
omg... another expensive stuff ~_~
really pok kai jor.....


Looks so delicious rite ???

WARNING !!!!
Don go n eat !!! coz ... so disgusting ... xD
n expensive =.= .....

RM63.30..... before TAX.....

After Tax... hehex ^^

Rm 70 +++ XD

Not worth rite ?

I rather go The garden there eat =.= Rm 30++ nia ~_~ summore
so

so

so

Delicious.... !!

No comments: