Saturday, July 4, 2009

Moody day

I dunno wats wrong wif me ....
Im so upset n moody recently ....
Alot of things is happen surrounding me ....
I cant chill up ....
I cant concentrate ....
I easy get fed up ....
I easy fuck up ....
Y almost every ppls beside me r unhappy currently ?
Am I the 1 who caused those unpleasant ?
Mayb yes ....

Oh yeah... im SO FUCK UP !!!!!!
Thx you so much !!!!
I hate my life currently ....
I hate my mood currently ....
Wat happen to me actually ?
Can somebody help me ?
Oh ... blah blah blah ....
Work in the social is really tough ....
Kena "Golden Finger" cucuk pun tak tau ....
"Tai Chi" Is the best exercise to work out in the Office ....
Then responsibilities approach then PUSH it to other way ....
When kena scold ....
Use the ultimate power ....
Say u dunno n is somebody fault ....
COOL rite ?
YEAH i think so ....

No comments: