Monday, October 29, 2007

Wat a horrible months.....

Why why why why why !!!! tell me why !!!!
When i really fall in love to a girl but why the god wanted to trick ME !!!!
IT is really SUCKZ ......
Between the month i felt SUFFERING/Happiness/Joyful/Cheerful/Panic/Tension
Bcoz of your Appearance my life bcame so warm n cheer ~~~
But when the time tat bastard OCCURRED n interrupted into our relationship
my life bcame SUFFERING/PANIC/TENSION everyday .............
I extremely HATE u ..... n i wan to KILL U ~~~~
who's fault no else will noe .... Me ? Her ? Him ? not Really so Important to said abt it d ~~~
coz "LOVE" is a word FULL of unfair n ridiculous ~~~

The time i passed with her
will never delete from my memory ......


Rite here ... i wanted to say " Helen I Love You ,You are my angel , my soul and my all. Please dont leave me alone ... I need you very much ~~!!

No comments: