Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A cheerful day in class~~

What a cheerful day in the class today ~~
I still remember when the skool was just re-open at the beginning of the year
in this class we're separated into 2 groups ~! which is S4 n S5 group~
Until today ... all of us finally realize we're so stupid n childish ~
Today was the last day we studying in the class d ...
Most of us r not willing to graduate yet...we r not grudge each other need to separate after graduate ~!!
I love it very much ... Even we r just same class for a year !! Im really appreciated watever we had done in the class ~~~
T.T tmr is our Graduate Ceremony n Prom nite i felt i will cry when all of us need to separate d ~~ Aiz .....

Luckily im still able to date with my dear dear Helen ~~Even though both of us r not in a stable line yet but im still happy with all she did to me n so much concern to me !! I love u , my dear Helen Ean ~~~
B4 i going to study in KL i'll do my best to make more chance lets all of us meet together haha !!!

No comments: