Friday, May 8, 2009

Peaceful day

What a cloudy day that might causes ppl
feel so down or maybe in peace ...

Struggled for 3 days ....

Its a nitemare for me i thought....

I get fewer, sore throat, running nose, felt tiredness, headache, bone ache, & dizzy !

Guys... do u realized its very familiar symptoms to kind of disease recently ?

Rite... Its
H1N1 the swine flu ....

Worried all the time n obsessed ....

Do i need to visit the doctor ?

If i visit the doctor, will they send me to the hospital n separate me from
my ordinary life ?

Gosh, its really very obsessed !

At the end, i had no courage to visit the doctor or mayb
im lazy to do so ? Excuses ...

Well, i hate all of dis shit... im a weak person ...
easily fall in sick...

I would rather say... dis disease should bring to those criminal as their
retribution !!

Well, everything is come forward too soon .... exam ~ assignment due ~
Final exam ~ ish ... tough time ~

I still unable to bring any of my spiritual to focusing study ~

Can any 1 give a hand to me ?

I think is no....

Life really SAD !
Economic is really SUCK !
Politician are totally SHIT !
The world is Absolutely SICK !

Shall i pray to the God or Allah ? Do they help ?
I don't even noe ...
Shall i sit in the temple n recite scriptures to pray for dis world live in peace ?
Frankly Speaking....
Its
NON of my BUSINESS !
n
UNCONTROLLABLE !

I dont want to become 1 of the "them" those arrested UNDER ISA !
We've have the rights to speak ? Nah
We've our human rights ? Nt in sumwhere obviously...
We don even have any privacy ...

* This passage is wrote due to my individual feeling,
do not contain any defamation or intended to cause anything else...

No comments: