Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A knift stabbed into my Heart !

In a silent nite ... peacefully ...& boring ...! Tats my life mayb ... after study then just do nth at home ! Every nite sitting infront of my pc just use both of my eyes stare at the LCD n playing Dota oR just watch movie ~ suckz life rite ? So what ? Is my life ....
Tonite i was playing dota ... at the mean while i was received my darling msg ... after a several msg we smsing ... suddenly my tears drop !! Haiz ... the feeling is really like a knift very suddenly stabbed into my Heart ... !! I cant stopped thinking of it ... i cant control myself !!


Eventhough after i noe it is just a misunderstanding ... but i still unable to stable my feeling ~
Darling ... not im not trust u ... just i couldn't control myself ! Well , after the tears non stop dropped for a couples of minutes ... then it slowly slowly stopped d ~

No comments: