Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finally finished stupid examination !!

Hurray man ... finally finished the MPW final test !!
Hope i can pass ler .... skeed skeed xD
All study in last minutes .... tak tau whether pass or fail 1 =.=
Hope tat lecturer can kesian me abit=X kakakak
Well... nw all my family members in INTI dah balik
Kampung .... T_T included my darling YX ...
She went back to Sik jor ...
Left me alone in Penang ah .... cham miss my darling so much !!

Anyways... i will take flight to Kelantan by dis week ...
go there help my bro take care of his promotion area ....
quite long time dint work d .... muahaha
dunno i still able to convince customer to buy equipment from me or not xD
later all cabut .. OMG !!! GOSH !! lolz

Shout for my dear .... ~~
I missssssss u all the time Darling YX .....
I LoVeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u Darling !!!!

No comments: