Wednesday, August 20, 2008

~_~

wat the cherish early morning !!
Haiz... dunno izzit i miss J too much d ... even dreaming also dream abt her ... but the dream caused me so so so jealous =.= !! coz inside there i saw her sit on Q legs n dint refuse him ... then i pretended to pull J out of there wakakak !! wat a stupid dream ... ish don wan to think abt it lar ... !!! grrrr
After bath n prepare everything ... i went out to breakfast wif my dad d ...
b4 my meals ready .... i sms-ed to my dear mummy , Alicia ... haha bt she still havent wake up oh .... still in a very sweet n cheer dream i think xD
In da early morning d make a damn big mistake =.= kakakak
my class was 11 but i tot it was 10 .... so "Fish" (yu) nia @@
After finished my class ... i went to sg.dua having my lunch wif my gangs ~ haha then i drop them back to INTI n i cabut balik my home d ... kakak
Its Thursday again !! have to attend my CES class again ~ but it very fun n joyful place for me ~ haha coz i can meet my Dear Joanne there n study together wif her !
Just nw Wen ... one of da girl in da class .... getting teased by me ... lolz she very mad n getting crazy wakakakk !! im SO fun wif it ....
Btw there was another girl get perly by me tooo =P her name is Jin if not mistaken ... haha
Today was Joanne be my driver to fetch me to CES n balik too XD B4 i left her car ... i gave her a very sweet sweet kisssss on her cheek ~ Luv my dear so much !!
Dis is all abt today .... Bye n good nites !!
Miss my dear Joanne n also my Mummy Alicia !! hahaha....
P.S. I do miss Nicole , Keit , Nic !! =P so don envy ya .... kakak


No comments: